Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fairy Dust Tilda

I am in love with this stamp.  First it's an excuse to use my glitter and another to make a girly girl card.  I have been making boyish ones of late so I am one happy camper.  This card has lots of yummy papers.  There is SEI, Magnolia , My Little Bicycle.  And they all match!!! Now how often does that happen? The garnishes are Chandelier Garland from Magnolia, Prima flowers & ribbon, Making Memories love note pins.  I used the glitter from Stampin' Up.  I also used my i-rock which finally arrived.  SWEET! It works and the gems are shiny.

My card "Make A Wish" is being entered for the monthly challenge over at CLP Challenge Blog, and the Distress It challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, and Anything Goes at Your Next Stamp Challenges, and Say It With Flowers at The Craft Den Anything Goes Challenge Blog, Make It Sparkle at Wild Orchid and last Flowers at Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings.
Here is Fairy Dust Tilda! TFL!

15 comments:

  1. wow that is beautiful i love the colours and the green gems, really really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous sweetie! We love all the little details!
    Hope your having a great weekend!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I'm with ya -- any excuse to use glitter, and I'll do it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yowsa!!! Stunning, girl! Love all the gems on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just beautiful! Great layout, wonderful papers and perfect distressing!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Distressing challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card Tina, just love this Tilda. Gorgeous papers in lovely colors. Little green gems add such a nice contrast and detail. Very nice distressing, love the inked edges. Beautiful work.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness.. this is beyond adorable.. it's incredible! LOVE it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Your Next Stamp Challenges this time and hope to see you again, soon :o)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my word, tina! this is absolutely stunning! and are we ever glad you started blogging. who would want to miss these beauties!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! I love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors so pretty. Tilda is amazing and colored beautifully! Such beautiful lace and gorgeous flowers. Thank you so much for playing along in this months CLP Sketch challenge.
    Hugs Bonnie
    CLP Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable image, love all the torn edges and all the bling you've used here! I'm so glad you could join us this week for our Distress challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Tina, this is adorable! Love the pink with the pop of those gorgeous green gems. A wonderful and unique take on this sketch. Thanks Tina for joining the CLP challenge, hope to see you at our next challenge.
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the distressing and these colors are beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete