Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Feeling Blue

Is this week's challenge at Pollycraft.  My favorite color is Blue and it gave me the excuse to use the new Bo Bunny "Midnight Frost" patterned papers.  It's gorgeous! I colored the image "Codi Christmas Candy" using the Promarkers.  I pleated my PP and used the stunning ribbon from Webster's Pages.  The whole ribbon pack "Holiday" is absolutely stunning.  I treated myself to the Holiday magazine from Magnolia and came across this awesome technique...using my versamark on the edges of my PP and using white embossing powder to give a snowy effect.  I love it and it's my second time doing this.  I am entering this for the Feeling Blue challenge at Pollycraft. TFL!


I am also entering this for the following challenges
Blue and White challenge at Incy Wincy Designs
Christmas with no green and red at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
Your Favorite Thing at Paper Romance
Blue Christmas at Wild Orchid Challenges

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love all that blue! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Romance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card but i am sorry it cannot be included in magical monday as it doesnt have a magical image on it, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Love the pleated paper.

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely stunning! I love the snowy embossed edges.
    Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!

    Thanks for joining us this week over on Incy Wincy.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete