Tuesday, May 10, 2016

So Suzy Stamp of the Month Club

Happy Monday Everyone.

If you haven't already heard here is the new team at So Suzy Stamps - Stamp of the Month Club. Go here to give everyone a warm welcome.


The Stamp of the Month Club is a stamp that is mailed to you automatically every month when you sign up. If you want to try it out first you can sign up for one quarter of the year.  

Here is the Stamp of the Month for May!  A beautiful moonlight scene with boats.  I wanted to add color to the stamp without coloring it so I inked two colors onto my craft mat and sprayed with some water.  I placed a white cardstock into the ink.  Once dry I stamped the image.  The papers are from Bo Bunny 6x6 - Zip A Dee Doodle.  The lace ribbon is unknown.


TFL! Now be sure to check out what the rest of the team did please visit the So Suzy Stamp blog.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful background, Tina! I love how your ripped the area around the stamp - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors for the card and talk about a great Father's Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors for the card and talk about a great Father's Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete