Thursday, September 3, 2009

Monthly Kits Anyone!!!

Let's face it...sometimes we get lazy and want to have something that will help save time. It's nice sometimes to have matching PP's and cardstock, with matching embellishments. If you are like me i am very particular with what i like. I have been getting the monthly kit from my LSS Scrapbook Star for a year now and I am amazed every time I receive it because it's even more stunning than the one before. So if you are looking for a monthly kit that is full of goodness then look no further. I promise you will not be disappointed. Go check out the previous months but sorry this month's is already sold out!!!

Click here to subscribe for the monthly kits.

There is a blog contest happening so be sure to check out the store's blog once you are there!!! You have a chance of winning 2 monthly kits!!! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment