Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Amelia & My Mind's Eye So Sophie

Once again I have a few contests to enter.  If anyone knows how to keep up with all the contests out there please tell me.  Keeping an agenda is a start but you have to constantly update it.  It's harder than it sounds. 

Ok this lovely stamp is from The Greeting Farm.  It will be entered for their friday contest for Rules of 3.  This was quite a challenge as usually I just keep adding until I am satisfied..  I am also entering for the weekly sketches at Friday Sketchers.

I used Stampin' Up Markers with blender to color Amelia.  The gorgeous papers are My Mind's Eye So Sophie.  Their paper is just amazing for distressing.  Jazzed it up with some gems and my i-rock from Imaginisce.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, love the stamp and all you painting and great choice of pp's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love this stamp and the colours of the papers and everything go so well together!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete