Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anything Goes for DDSB

This week's challenge at Digi Doodle's Shop Best anything goes.  You don't have to use one of their digis but if you do your entry counts as twice! :D  The winner will win a $10 gift certificate for DDSB! You will not be disappointed!  I had a tough time chosing mine.

My card is using one of the new releases from DDSB and the papers are from Fancy Pants - Happy Together collection.  I designed my shape and used Make the Cut for cricut to cut it.  Ladies I have a whole new respect for my cricut!  I will be having fun designing my own shapes. :D
Remember you have until next Wednesday to enter your card at the DDSB blog.  And while you are there check out what the rest of the team did and be sure to leave some "love"!

5 comments:

  1. Your frame is great and I love the distressing Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame that the snowmen rest on, did you do the writing? If so you are very brave, I'd have done something stupid like make a mistake on the last word!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tina, I like the frame too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I like how you use the frame to put the text on !

    I hope you will join us at group that I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina,

    This is so adorable! I love how you framed this. It really looks like a family portrait framed. Your coloring is awesome too. LOVE IT!

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete