Monday, November 15, 2010

TSB 4th Challenge

Good morning everyone! Once again it's Monday and The Stamping Bazaar has another sketch challenge for you! :D  Before I start I would like to say what an honor it has been working with Marina and her new adventure.  I have learned a lot and have enjoyed working with each and every stamp she has created.  I am happy to announce that I will be staying on for another term and I can't wait to see what's in store.  Thank you Marina for everything and I look forward to another 3 months here!

This week's challenge gives you 2 chances to win.  The first winner will receive 2 digis of their choice and 2nd winner will receive one.  You must use a TSB digi to enter so head on over to The Stamping Bazaar store.

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge.  Remember you have until Sunday 11:59PM EST to enter.


For my card I used pencil crayons (this time testing out with crayola) with mineral spirit.  I have to say this is becoming one of my fav ways of coloring right now.  I also can't wait to try out the promarkers which i hope to get this week (It's a birthday request) :D  I used the gorgeous papers from Prima 6x6 pad Jack and Jill.  It's so soft and went perfect with my "Little Angel" digi.  TFL!  Also check out TSB Blog to see what my fellow team members did.  They are just amazing talent!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tina, this is beautiful. Love the soft, subtle colors.
    Excellent work.
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete