Monday, August 15, 2011

I Am Back!!!

Hello everyone!!!  I survived the move.  It was a crazy few weeks.  Not to mention that after the first night in my new home I found out I have some pesky roommates!!!  Cockroaches!!!  I was devastated to say the least.  On top of that my landlord was on vacation and then came down with pneumonia.  On a happy note my place is being fumigated on Wednesday so I am hoping I will finally be able to enjoy my new home.  There was also a problem with the post as I didn't have a key to my lock and everything was being sent to a holding area.  Today was the first day that my mail carrier didn't have to ring my bell to let me have my mail.  I now have a new lock and key. :D  Fiou!

Today I finally have a new card to share with you.  My first card since the move.  Needless to say I have still some unpacking to do with all my scrappy stuff so no cricut cutting and no inking.  This is using the Aug.15 kit for Passion Collimagination.  Big sigh!!!  I used to live 5 minutes away and now I am on the other side of the world.  LOL.  Not really the other side but it's now quite a bit away.  No more biking there.

The kit consists of Basic Grey - Out Of Print Papers.  Gorgeous.  The stamp is from La La Land Crafts - Marci.  Isn't she just a doll?  I used Promarkers for coloring.  There is also ribbon, gems & prima fabric flowers.  TFL and be sure to pick up your kit at Passion before they all disappear.  I was told my last card/kit sold out in a day! :D

4 comments:

  1. Très jolie carte!
    J'espère que tout va s'arranger pour toi dans ta nouvelle maison.
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the move went well Tina, except for those little intruders which hopefully will be sorted very soon! Lovely card, sweet image and great colour combo and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, cute image and great colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete