Sunday, October 30, 2016

Club Scrap October Literature Kit

Good Morning Everyone!

The Literature Kit from Club Scrap is a stunning kit packed with papers, ribbon, embellishments & stamps. Be sure to order yours now. You won't be disappointed.


I got to play with my new cutting machine. I diecut my star and then scanned it in the machine so I could be able to cut to the size I want.  I wanted the star with the cut outs inside to use as a window to show the gorgeous patterened paper beneath.  I diecut the sentiment from the cutapart.  Below you will see a closeup of a paper wreath I made with the patterned paper to create a unique element.  I saw this on facebook.  Just cut 5-6 strips 1-2mm wide to the desired length.  Crumple the strips and then twist them together and then shape while twisted into a circle.




Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the Club Scrap Blog for lots of ideas and techniques.

2 comments:

  1. I love that paper wreath! What a fun, unique embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet elegant! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete