Welcome back to another Elizabeth Craft Designs Die Cut/Coloring Team Challenge. Starting this month the Die Cut & Coloring Team Challenge are combined. This month the team was challenged to do a technique from Technique Friday with Els. My card was inspired by the Sparkly Flower Lace Cards Technique. This is a super easy technique but with stunning results.
For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs is giving a $20 gift card to use on their website to 3 lucky winners. To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge Blog Post and tell us what is your favorite technique learned from the Technique Friday with Els series. 3 lucky winners will be chosen at random. The winners will be announced on Friday, July 21.
Here is the card for the July Challenge
- Cut Misty Mauve Soft Finish Cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Score and fold in half to form a vertical side-fold card base. Finished size: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" (A2).
- Trim White Soft Finish Cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to center front of card.
- Trim White Soft Finish Cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and apply double sided adhesive sheet to the top of trimmed cardstock. Remove the top release sheet and sprinkle Copper Rose Silk Microfine Glitter on top covering the entire paper. Carefully remove the excess and gently using your index finger go in a circular motion to press in the glitter and the bring out the shine. Adhere to center front of card with clear double sided adhesive tape.
- Diecut Lacy Poppies with White Soft Finish Cardstock with clear double sided adhesive on the back side. Adhere to card. See photo for visual.
- Diecut Stitched Fishtail Banners with double sided sheet on top. Remove the release sheet and sprinkle Light Brass Silk Microfine Glitter on top covering the entire paper. Carefully remove the excess and gently using your index finger go in a circular motion to press in the glitter and the bring out the shine. Adhere to card with pop-ups on bottom right side.
- Diecut Celebrate sentiment with clear double sided adhesive on the back side. Adhere to the Stitched Fishtail Banner.
Below you will find the links to all products used. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go here to enter in the contest.