Saturday, August 19, 2017

Club Scrap Lagoon Kit With Case This Sketch 235

Hi Everyone,
I had so much fun playing along with Case This Sketch and the Lagoon Kit from Club Scrap that I had to do it again. I love how sketches can help you think outside your comfort zone. I am not a CAS card maker but I think this style won't be my last.



Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

The Lagoon collection has a wonderful array of rubber stamps. I stamped the seaweed & seahorse stamps with India Ink Pad and colored it with Promarkers. The seaweed is direct on my background and the seahorse was trimmed with my ScanNCut and adhered with pop-ups. The sentiment stamp was too big for where I would be placing it so I used the sentiment from the Digital Lagoon Kit to make it smaller to fit my card. I always find myself combining elements from both the paper kit and digital kit.


Thanks for stopping by. A reminder that the Club Scrap Artist Team Challenge is Aug.23. Hope you see you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I need to review how to cut images with my Silhouette! Great hybrid card Tina!

    ReplyDelete