Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Club Scrap Scandinavia Blog Hop and Linky Party

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Club Scrap Scandinavia Blog Hop and Linky Party.  Before we started started let's take care of business.  If you came from Lisa's Blog then you came from the right place. If you didn't you can start at the beginning with Karen from Club Scrap's Blog.

Finished card measures 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” folded


I just love the flowers from the Scandinavia kit and wanted to showcase them so I decided to create a Pop-Up card. I have a wonderful die to help with the cut but if you don’t have a die it is quite easy. Your inside panel with the pop up will be 4" x 5 1/4". Fold your inside panel in half, on the fold line find your middle point. It will be 2” for this card. On either side mark at 1/2” from center point. From those points go up and down 1/2” from fold line and mark it. You will now cut 2 vertical lines on either side of the center mark. Fold your panel in half and now fold the center slit you created going in opposite direction. Open the panel and bring the center piece out. Now adhere the panel to the card base.

I kept the front simple with a sentiment and two strips of design from the Scandinavia Digital Kit. The inside two flowers were trimmed with my scanncut and adhered to the pop up. I added a cut-a-part piece on the inside bottom to write on the card. 



Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

For this card the base of the card is plain cardstock trimmed to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", then folded in half. I trimmed a panel 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and matted it with white cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered to front of card. I cut the felt doily in half and adhered the half on the left and right side. I heat embossed in white the sentiment. I stamped two flowers on a post it to create a mask so I could stamp sections using different colors. I had to use my Misti for this. I trimmed them out with my scanncut and adhered it to the pop up.



Finished card measures 41/4” x 5 1/2”

For this card I used plain cardstock for the base of my card. The front panel is from the patterned paper trimmed to 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”. I stamped the image of the bird with Club Scrap Carnation ink. I stamped the sentiment in India Black ink. I matted the panel and adhered to the front of the card.



Thanks for stopping by. To continue the hop your next stop is Julie's Blog

14 comments:

  1. A set of great cards, Tina. I love the one that opens and the flowes pop up, but the black one with the doilies is also a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Tina - that grey card is especially cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards and wonderful techniques. Thanks for sharing Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Tina and lots of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trio of cards! Always love the pop-up cards...such fun surprises inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card designs Tina and the addition of the patterned paper on the inside of the pop up card is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the masking you did to get the different colors. Very vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. Hamburg

    ReplyDelete