Welcome back to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Artist Team Challenge. Every month the Artist Team is challenged with a theme to showcase the fabulous product from Elizabeth Craft Designs. This month the challenge is Think Christmas.
There is a chance for you to win a $20 gift card. Visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog. Answer this question What are your favorite projects to create during the Christmas season? by leaving a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog. 3 lucky winners will be chosen in a random drawing.
Finished card measures 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” folded. Below you will find the steps to replicate this card.
- Base of card trim white Soft Finish Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", fold in half.
- For a background trim white Soft Finish Cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4". Ink the paper with Oxide Ink in colors to create a wintery evening scene. Spray water onto the paper to create a snowlike effect. Let dry then adhere to base of card using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Diecut Adventure Edges on white Soft Finish Cardstock to create the snow banks.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on the diecut Adventure Edge top piece from the Winter Sentiments Clear Stamps. Adhere to the bottom of card using foam tape.
- On white Soft Finish Cardstock stamp using Memento ink the images from the Snowman and Gifts set and Holiday Trees & Ornaments set. I coloured using Promarkers. After colouring I used the Snowman and Gifts and Holiday Trees & Ornaments matching dies. Adhere the images to the base of card using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Diecut Labels 1 with white Soft Finish Cardstock. While the tag is still in the die ink with Oxide Inks to create your background.
- Stamp images from the Snowman and Gifts set and Holiday Trees & Ornaments set (the snowflakes) with blue ink and white ink.
- Stamp Winter Sentiments Clear Stamps in black ink.
- Stamp the image from the Snowman and Gifts set. Color with Alcohol markers. Diecut with the Snowman and Gifts matching dies. Adhere to tag using foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by. Below is a list of Products Used for your easy convenience.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Product Used
Other Product Used
Your card is adorable. Beautiful background and those images are super cute.ReplyDelete