On Saturday was the Summer Vibes Release from Kat Scrappiness. Below are 3 cards I made using most of the products. Normally I give Step by Step when I post but today I will post the completed cards with the product I used so it doesn’t become a long post. The links to all the products is at the end of this post.
1) Fluttering By Stamps and Dies
2) Stitched Foliage Dies
3) Mini Slimline Quilted Backdrop die
4) Hello My Crafty Friend w/Shadow Die (used only Hello)
5) Pink Sapphire Rhinestone Mix
1) Layered Bokeh 6x6 Stencils
2) Oopsie Daisy Layered Stamps and Dies
3) Mini Slimline Lattice Frame Die
4) Stitched Foliage Dies
5) Happy Anniversary w/Shadow Die (used only Happy)
6) Happy Day Stamps
7) Clear Solid Round Confetti Mix
1) Oopsie Daisy Stamps and Dies
2) Summer Vibes Paper Pad
3) Stitched Slimline Strips Dies
4) Mini Slimline Frame Dies
5) Nesting Fishtail Banner Dies (used the sentiment only)
6) Clear Solid Round Confetti Mix
This release is packed with stencils, stamps, and dies. I still have many other cards I made which will be on the Kat Scrappiness Blog coming soon.
Below is a link to all the products used. Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!