Thursday, June 27, 2024

Teddy The Tuscan With Jungles Leaves A2 Card

Hi everyone,

I have a colourful card to share with you using the Cute & Whimsical collection using Teddy The Tuscan and Jungles Leaves from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Below are the steps to create your own card.


Step 1 - Trim White Soft Finish Cardstock to 4 1/4” x 11”, score at 5 1/2” and fold in half for a horizontal top fold card. (A2)

Step 2 - Trim White Soft Finish Cardstock to 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”. Apply ink of your choice to create a tropical sunset. I used masking paper to apply the Light Blue ink and then flipped the masking to create the blending from Yellow, Red and Pink Inks. I went back in and added Purple to the top edge of the Cardstock. Adhere to card front using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.


Step 3 - Apply sections of ink colours onto White Soft Finish Cardstock. I prefer doing this as it adds some dimension instead of a flat colour using coloured Cardstock. Diecut Jungle Leaves over all the inked Cardstock. See photo below. Assemble the flowers.


Step 4 - Adhere the Jungle Leaves diecuts on the card front using Kids Choice Glue. See below photos. Fill in the bottom and sides until you are happy. Trim off the edges.



Step 5 - Stamp Jungle Sentiments in the upper corner using Versamark Onyx Black Ink. Adhere to card front using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.

Step 6 - Diecut Teddy The Tuscan using colored Cardstock. Assemble using Kids Choice Glue and adhere to card using Foam Tape.


This card can be used several occasions. I left the sentiment out until I have an occasion. I do this so I have an emergency card I need really fast. Below are the links to the products used. Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment