Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Cards and Basic Grey

Most of you who know me will know that I absolutely love Basic Grey.  I buy the full collections and matching embellies.  I was not so sold on the Olivia line but absolutely adored the Oliver Line.  However, as a last minute decision when I placed my order with my LSS I decided to get the 6x6 pad of Olivia.  Boy oh boy was I wrong.  I am totally loving them on my cards and wonder if I should get the 12x12.  Here are two cards I completed using the Basic Grey Olivia and using "The Greeting Farm" stamps.  As well as the Stampin' Up Markers.


This last card I used the Kaiser Craft Peachy Keen Collection 6x6 pad.  I also used the sweet flowers from Magnolia and inked them and then stickled them with Diamond.  I also did some fussy cutting and it really was fussy! LOL! TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Your card and stamping are blowing me away, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ADORABLE Tina. You should submit every one. My fave is the last one with the paper tearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your cards are fabulous! Well done Tina. I agree with Melissa, you should publish these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Tina! The last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing!! It's the papers I didn't think I wanted that I use the most of, oddly enough. Basic Grey can be hard to use in that you just don't want to cut up those gorgeous papers...
    Now these cards of yours are gorgeous, LOVE the images and your colouring is fantastic, love the little details and how you've included sentiments, very nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are rockin' those stamps!
    I love the one in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete