Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet & Toxic

The Greeting Farm has challenges every friday.  Last friday it was a sketch and the prize is a set of their Sweet & Toxic stamps.  Here is the sketch.
Here is my card.  The first one I admit I was extremely happy only when I realized that I used the wrong stamp so I had to redo the challenge.  But this fabulous stamp is by Marina Neira from The Stamping Bazaar.  His name is Shy Sammy.  If you want to visit the website here is another link.  The papers are from Basic Grey, I used the Chandelier Garland from Magenta and the ribbon is from Hero Arts and I used my own glitter mix to color the ribbon.  The glitter spray is so easy to make.  You need Perfect Pearls, Distress ink refill and water.

The next card is the one I had to redo using a stamp for The Greeting Farm.  It's my DH's birthday tomorrow and even though the stamp is for a boy he is a child at heart.  I used Basic Grey for the papers, Bo Bunny for the sentiments & the top ribbon and button are from Stampin' Up.  TFL and be sure to check out these fabulous sites.  This also qualifies for the Totally Stampalicious contest: texture!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and colouring!!
    Those stamps are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they are the cutest cards ever!!

    ReplyDelete