Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guest DT for Better Living Through Scrapbooking

Better Living Through Scrapbooking is a new challenge blog with awesome challenges and super prizes that can be won if you participate.  The weekly challenges which are posted every Sunday really get you to think outside of the box.  You are required to use at least 2 of the 5 prompts.

This weeks challenge was all about fashion disaster.  I immediately thought of my elementary school days and the clothes our parents dressed us up in.  I had a whole lot of fun going through my pictures.  Then I stumbled on this class photo.  I was in grade 3 and I was one of the tallest girls in class and remembered I was never seated.  I used prompts 1, 2 & 5 for my page.  For more details check out Better Living Through Scrapbooking

Papers and stickers: Basic Grey “Sugar Rush”; Transparencies: Basic Grey; Alphas: American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket, My Little Shoebox; Buttons: Stampin’ Up & Basic Grey.


Here is my fashion disaster titled "Quick Call The Fashion Police!" TFL!


4 comments:

  1. Tina, love this layout and the title made me laugh! Yes, we really did think we looked good in those clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great title! Love the papers you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soma buy drug interactions tramadol and soma - soma 350mg tablets

    ReplyDelete