Saturday, October 30, 2010

Anything Goes But....

You must use a Glitterbabe image (if you don't have one please click here for the link) and there must be sparkle!  Sorry this is a late post.  I have 3 DT challenges that go up on Thursday and I want all to have a fair chance.  The winner for this challenge will win an awesome rak from my fellow DT Theresa.


For my card I used the 6x6 mini desk from Cosmo Cricket - Mtten Weather Collection!  The floral embellies with the pearls was given as a gift so I don't know who they are from but if someone knows I would love to know.  I used stickles on the snowflakes and the coloring is with Stampin' Up Markers with a watercolor brush.  My image is "ice skating" from Glitterbabe TFL!

Head over to the Glitterbabe Challenge and while you are there look at what our Guest DT Dawn did and what the rest of the team did.  Absolutely gorgeous ladies! :D

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors, coloring and paper choice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous card. I love the distressed edge. Hmmmm ... I think I need to find mine and use it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really see no better choice, but to say yes, I agree. Let's all jump on the bandwagon.
    Dear Moderator, I hope you don't delete my post. I mean no harm, just being weird.
    There was a story about this in our newspaper. People come to steal other people's content from blogs and then publish on their own sites.
    This page rocks, keep up the good work.

    I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete