Thursday, November 11, 2010

Color Challenge

How about using Fall Colors?  This week's challenge at Glitterbabe is using the colors Red, Orange & Green.  The winner will receive 2 digi's of their choice from the Glitterbabe Art Store and Stef is throwing in a surprise.  I have no idea what it is but she seems really happy about it.  I can't wait to find out what it is. :D

I decided to be a little different.  Instead of using Fall papers I decided to use the Jovial line from Basic Grey.  I used the very own Glitterbabe image "angel" and decided to color her orange.  Of course since the challenge wouldn't be complete without the glitter as this is a must for any challenge at Glitterbabe I used stickles Champagne color for her hair.  I used the Derwent pencil crayons with Mineral Spirits and a stump.  I will be showing a tutorial soon about it.  Keep your eyes posted.  IRL she is just darling!!!  With Fall I don't get as much opportunities for natural light. GRRR.


Now head on over to Glitterbabe and check out what the rest of the team did and also give a warm hello to our new DT member Tracey! :D

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina, your little fairy image is adorable :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the card Queen, I've said it before and I'll say it again! Lovely!! The Sony reader was 2500 air miles...and worth every mile!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Tina!! wuat a sweet card! i love how you embellished it and the paper are so yummy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beautiful card!! Love the flowers and pretty ribbon stuff?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the little image and the colors you used, as well as the DP background, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete