Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Be My Teddy Bear

Hi everyone!  It's been a long time since I crafted for a challenge other than giving the challenge.  I just love Pollycraft stamps and I just totally love the new release Claudia and Spencer.  I would just love to win this set.  This week's challenge is Be My Teddy Bear.  The challenge is to use a bear stamp.  You are allowed to use any Bear stamp but if you use one of Pollycraft's stamp you can be chosen as a favorite.

For my card I used the "Cuthbert Party" image from Pollycraft.  Of course he is colored with Promarkers.  The inking is with distress inks.  The papers are from Fancy Pants - Beach Bum 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. so glad to see you posting again and seeing your gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie! j'aime beaucoup la bannière. bravo!
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete