Thursday, September 29, 2011

Digital Delights Sept.29 & Last Chance

First I would like to wish a Shana Tova to all my jewish followers.  May the New Year be filled with love, health & happiness!!!

A REMINDER. My blog contest ends tomorrow night at 11:59PM EST. Don't forget to sign up using inlinkz at the bottom of the post.  Click here for the right post.  You won't want to miss out on this fun candy.


This week's card at Digital Delights is a little reminder that Christmas is slowly creeping up.  Yes it is a little under 3 months and it's time to start making your cards.  I used "Sledding Noah".  He is colored with promarkers.  I used a sizzix die tag and colored the tag with distress ink.  The papers are from Jillibean Soup 6x6 - Christmas Eve Chowder.  TFL!
 

Now head on over to the Digital Delights Blog for the latest challenge and a look at what the rest of the team did.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that little guy from the crop. Just love how you finished this off! The distressed edges are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love the little penguins, too.

    ReplyDelete