Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yippee It's Thursday!

Hi everyone!  I have this scheduled and right now I am on my way to Scrapfest.  It's my first time and I am so excited!  I'll be with great people and I have a class booked with Vicki Boutin!!!  There are so many things to look forward too.  Two full days of crops, make n takes, marketplace, classes and meeting people I've talked with on message boards.  :D

This week's card for Digital Delights I used the image "Shop & Talk Vicky".  I used Promarkers for coloring.  I used the "Born To Shop" sentiment.  Once again I am using a new line of papers.  It's Memory Box 6x6 pad - Brioche.  All I can say is thank goodness for Simon Says Stamp because none of my LSS carries Memory Box.  I made the 3 flowers on the top of the card using dies (the 2 smaller ones are from Die-Namics & the larger one from Spellbinders).  They are a must have ladies!!!!  I will post pictures when I get back.  The flower on the bottom is from I AM Roses.  I used Glossy Accents on the sunglasses. 


Now head over to Digital Delights and see what other wonderful creations the team did and also see the latest challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and next post I will tell you all about my trip to Scrapfest as well as announcing the winner to my Blog Candy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! Oh I just love this! Your flowers are so beautiful! You are truly amazing♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, what a FUN card!! Great paper choices and adorable image!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete