Friday, December 2, 2011

Pointer Gifts & Crafts

Happy Friday Peeps!  Most of you know in October I went to Scrapfest in Oshawa.  I had an awesome time and I would do it again.  While I was walking the aisles of the venders I came across Pointer Gifts & Crafts.  There was a display of the most amazing, original and super sweet rubber images by Dreamerland Crafts.  Simon, the owner of Pointer Gifts & Crafts is the artist of Dreamerland Crafts.  When I saw them I just had to get my hands on some and create some cards.  I am happy to announce that I am on the DT and I will be showcasing his beautiful images.  There is a purity in his work that I haven't seen out there.  I will be posting at least one card a week.

Today's card is using the image "A Walk By The Seashore".  How angelic is she?  Can you see how I was compelled to create using this image?  She is colored with Promarkers.  I used a thicker cardstock this time and I wasn't crazy with the results.  I had to go over several times to achieve what I get once with the Stampin Up smooth whisper white cardstock.  Stampin Up is still my favorite for coloring with Promarkers.  The papers are from Memory Box 6x6 paper pad - Brioche.  For the faux stitching I used the Triplus fineliner from Staedtler.  The fineliners are beautiful to work with for fine lines and they come in many colors.  For the clouds I used the Die-Namics die, for my flowers I also used the Die-Namics rolled flower die.  TFL!  Be sure to check out Pointer Gifts & Crafts, they deliver and the customer service is super friendly.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on making yet another DT, Tina. You're such a star! :) Love the card. I'm off to check out his other images ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cute! I love your rolled flowers and yes congrats on your new DT position (:

    ReplyDelete