Sunday, June 7, 2015

Die-Namites with Multiple Dies

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I'd like to end with the week with a card I did using multiple dies from Die-Namites.  I went crazy and used 3.  The dies used are the following.

 
 
I used a Derwent Inktense pencil with a waterbrush to add some shading.

 
I used the Spring Doily
 
 
I used distress inks with water on a mat and blended the colors.
 
 
I used the Leafy Flourish on green cardstock.
  
 
The papers are so soft and pretty from Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad - Country Garden Collection.  The butterflies are from the local dollar store.  The flowers and leaves are from I Am Roses.  I used distress ink with water to mix the colors on the sentiment. TFL!
 
 
If you haven't come here from the Die-Namites blog then be sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment