Today I am sharing a card I made using Susan's Dies - Garden Notes - Iris from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I just love it when I make flowers from Susan's Garden Club and DH guesses right the first time. Susan's dies are realistic in every detail.
All product is from Elizabeth Craft Designs unless otherwise stated.
Below is a photo of an iris that inspired to pull out my Iris Die. There are several different types of Iris'. Some the center is yellow while the rest is blue/purple. The one below is slightly different, the center is blue while the bottom layers are blue with yellow. This is how I chose to design my flower.
Here is my card before prepping for my flower.
- The patterned papers are from Bo Bunny 6x6 - Butterfly Kisses Collection.
- The plain cardstock is diecut with Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals.
- The top layer patterned paper is diecut with Stitched Ovals.
If you are not familiar on how to assemble Garden Notes flower dies then head on over to the Elizabeth Craft Design Youtube page. Although this Iris in particular is not there you will find plenty of tutorials to help you with the assembly.
- I used the Colored Soft Finish cardstock Sampler Pack Classic (Whisper Blue) for my flowers and used some Pan Pastels for shading.
- My sentiment is diecut with Happy Birthday on Double Sided Adhesive. I carefully removed the backside and adhered to plain cardstock. I then removed the top and generously sprinkled Silk Microfine Glitter - Faded Denim. I removed all the excess glitter and with my fingertip I rubbed it in a circular motion to bring out the shine.
This card can be used for any occasion. Below is a product list with links. Thank you for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Product List