Sunday, November 13, 2016

Club Scrap Paradise Kit and Mojo Monday Challenge 473

Hi Everyone,

Today I want to show you a non traditional Holiday card inspired by Club Scrap Paradise Kit and Mojo Monday's Challenge 473 (sketch and theme).  Here is the finished card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded.


I wanted to use the new Paradise Kit from Club Scrap with Mojo Mondays Challenge 473 but at first I was a little challenged.  The cardstock is stunning which by the way has two different color sides.  Blue and Green, Fuchsia & Orange.  I started with the blue side and used a snowfall mask I created with my ScanNCut2.  I used Texture Paste to create the snowfall.  I used the green side to create the tree background.  I stamped the Flamingo image on the fuchsia side and scanned the image with my ScanNCut2 to cut out the image.  Created the sentiment on the orange side.  To add some sparkle I used Diamond Stickles.  TFL!  Be sure to come back soon to see the rest of the stunning Paradise Kit.

3 comments:

  1. such a simple and lovely card :) I love the pop of colors
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun card. Love the snowy background. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete