Welcome to the first Coloring Challenge from Elizabeth Craft Designs. 2017 started with lots of new product at Elizabeth Craft Designs. Coloring stamps is a new line. They are super fun and there is a category for any occasion. Today's challenge is Cute Critters. There is a fun assortment of critters in the new line. I chose the Birch Forest set with the matching Birch Forest dies.
Here are the steps to recreate this card. Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Cut base of card on plain cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Fold in half.
- Cut a plain cardstock in green 4"x5 1/4" and adhere to center front of card.
- The background scenery - with 2 different color tones in green on plain cardstock tear 2 strips each (total 4 strips green). Layer each with one alternating the green tones. With the Earth & Sky stencil create a sky (or use plain blue cardstock) and layer it. Adhere to center front of your card.
- Diecut with Through The Lens Wood 6"x6" patterned paper using the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die and Fitted Rectangles die to create a window. Adhere to center front of card.
- Color the deer and birch tree from the . Once finished use the matching die set to cut your shapes. Adhere to card with the deer coming though the birch.
- Stamp Hello sentiment or sentiment of your choice with Clear Stamp General Sentiments.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see what the rest of the team did.