Welcome back to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Die Cut Challenge. This month the challenge is Anything But A Card.
For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away .... two sizes of the Clear Double Sided Adhesive which will include: a pack of the 5” x 12” sheets and a 10 mm roll of tape, in addition we will also give away a pack of the new ModaScrap 12” x 12” Viaggi Vintage Patterned Paper Pack to 3 winners.
To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "Besides the classic card, what are some project ideas you like to play around with?”
We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing
The winners will be announced on Friday, June 9 on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog
Here are the steps to replicate this tag.
1. Create an inked design using Distress Oxides on Soft Finish Cardstock. I added a Perfect Pearls mixture with water for a shine. This is optional.
2. Diecut the inked background with Tags and More 5 - Sunburst Die.
3. Diecut blue cardstock with smaller Romantic Corner Die. Adhere to bottom left corner.
4. Diecut 2 flowers with Bunch of Flowers 4 die. Ink and shape then add some prills to the center. Adhere on top of Romantic Corner using Kid's Choice Glue.
5. Diecut green cardstock with Curvy Leaves Die. Ink and shape then adhere to tag. See below for visual placement.
6. Diecut cardstock with clear double sided adhesive on top with Dragonfly Die. Carefully peel off the resist paper. Pour soft microfine glitter teal/blue. Remove excess. Gently but firmly using your index finger in a circular motion to bring the shine out as well as setting in the glitter. Adhere to tag using Kid's Choice Glue.
7. Diecut blue cardstock with clear double sided adhesive on the back with Smile Die. Remove resist paper and adhere to tag on an angle. See picture below for visual placement.
8. For a finishing touch add some yarn or ribbon through the tag hole.
Thanks for stopping by. Now be sure to head on over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to enter in the contest. Below is a link to all the product used from Elizabeth Craft Designs.