Today I have two cards to show you using one die. The Heart Background die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Before we get started a reminder that I currently have a Blog Giveaway going on. Click Follow my blog for a chance to win this awesome die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The Lace Corner Die. The deadline is Friday January 26. The winner will be announced on Saturday January 27.
Lace Corner Die
- Step 1 - Base of card, Trim White Soft Finish Cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", fold in half for a Vertical Fold Card. Folded card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Step 2 - Emboss Heart Background die with White Soft Finish Cardstock. To do this you will need to use the embossing mat in your diecut machine. Trim the ends. Diecut Heart Background with Brick Red Soft Finish Cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back.
- Step 3 - Diecut Solid Heart from Heart Cutouts to both the embossed Heart Background and diecut Heart Background in the same position.
- Step 4 - Card 1 adhere the white embossed background to front of card using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Adhere the diecut red heart to the center. Card 2 adhere the red diecut background. Adhere the embossed white heart to the center using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 5 - Diecut Stitched Fishtail Banners (one in White Soft Finish Cardstock and one in Red Soft Finish Cardstock).
- Step 6 - Stamp Love sentiment on diecut Stitched Fishtail Banner. Card 1 on white diecut stamp sentiment in red ink (optional after stamping in red ink stamp again with embossing ink and sprinkle clear embossing powder then heat set with a heat tool). Card 2 on red diecut stamp sentiment with embossing ink and sprinkle white embossing powder then heat set with a heat tool. Adhere using foam tape.
This concept can be used with any background die. Below are the links for all products used for your easy convenience. Thanks for stopping by.