Saturday, January 30, 2016

Little Blue Button Stamps New Release & News

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today I have some news to share.  First things first I have extended my Blog Candy deadline to the end of February. Be sure to follow this blog and share the news via your own blog or other social media such as facebook, instagram, etc.  Here is a sneak peak of the goodies up for grabs...there is some Prima, Websters Pages, Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye, ribbon, buttons and much more.


Be sure to come back to see another sneak peak of more goodies because there is more in store. :)

I am super excited to announce that I am now a part of the team for Little Blue Button Stamps.  If you love digi stamps you are going to just love their images.  I am so excited to share my first DT card with you today.
 
For my card I designed a trellis and used my cutting machine to cut it out.  I then cut strips of paper and weaved it into the trellis.  I popped it with handmade pop ups. (Be sure to come back for a tutorial on how to make your own pop ups).  I used Prima flowers and moss from the local Dollar Store.  I also created my own butterflies which again I will have another tutorial coming soon.  The image is from the new release "Girl With Kitty".  It is colored with Promarkers.  The papers are from Authentique 6x6 papers - Legacy Collection.  The cardstock is from Michaels Brand.


TFL! Be sure to head on over to the Little Blue Button Stamp Blog and while your there check out the store and also leave some love for the team because they did some awesome projects.

Have a wonderful weekend and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Tina! I love the background design...very creative!
    I'm happy to be working with you at Little Blue Button Stamps! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to be a LBBS DT - digis are so cute :). It is great idea to use trellis die cut and stripes of papers - looks so good.

    ReplyDelete