Thursday, March 17, 2016

Club Scrap March Master Board Linky Party

Hi Everyone,

Once a month at Club Scrap one of the Artist Team showcases a technique. What's fun is that you get to join in the fun and show your take on that technique on the Club Scrap blog and add your project. This is called the Club Scrap Technique Linky Party.  To add your project go here.

This month is the Master Board technique. You create your own background and use it in your projects. I used the stunning kit from Club Scrap "Paris Flea Market" for my cards. Omgoodness it is the most stunning kit I have ever received. The colors are my fav using Antique Pink with black, white and grey accents. I used all 3 stamp sets from Paris Flea Market (Jumbo unmounted, Greetings unmounted & Art Nouveau unmounted). By the way they have the best temporary adhesive for unmounted stamps. There is a great tutorial on the blog on how to use their Mount It temporary adhesive. I also used the India black ink to create my background. Here is my Master board.


I had a hard time cutting my Master Board. After I finally had the courage to cut it I used Distress Inks with water on my mat and dipped it. I didn't completely ink it I just dipped here and there. I matted each one with the black cardstock and then used the pink cardstock for the base of my card. I used the ribbons from the kit and the black tag embellishment for my sentiments. 

Here are my cards. I hope this inspired you to create your own Master Board. TFL! 



6 comments:

  1. Great masterpiece- Crafty handiwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Tina, you did an awesome jobon the masterboard technique and your cards are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your masterboard pieces are beautiful! I love the "dipping" technique to add color. This kit is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful!!! Love the masterboard!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete