Today I am super excited to be presenting as a Guest DT for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I use Elizabeth Craft Designs on my projects a lot so it is quite an honor to showcase my card on their blog. You can check out the post here.
When selecting which product I was going to use I instantly knew I had to create a card with the Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Oval die. Here is my card.
6x6 folded card
Here are the instructions to recreate this card.
1) Cut a cardstock 6” x 12” and fold in half for your card base
2) Cut 1 sheet Through The Lens Woods Series 5 ¾” x 5 ¾”, distress the edges then adhere to center of card
3) Cut 1 sheet Through The Lens Woods Series 4 ¾” x 4 ¾”, distress the edges then adhere to center of card
4) Die Cut 1 brown cardstock and 1 sheet of Through The Lens Wood Series with Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Oval.
5) Adhere printed cut in the center with the brown cut around it.
6) Die cut Leavy Branch 5 times. I used white cardstock inked it green but you can use green. Cut them in half.
7) Shape the cut leaves with Susan’s Garden CountryScapes Tools
8) Adhere the cut pieces of the Leavy Branch all around the Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Oval.
9) Die cut Garden Notes Zinnia 2 times in your choice of color. (There is a fabulous video by Susan’s Garden Club on Youtube on how to assemble Garden Notes flowers.
10) Die cut Curvy Leaves in color of your choice to add some color.
11) Shape the cut leaves with Susan’s Garden Country Scapes Tools
12) Add a sentiment of your choice
This is a great card for any occasion. I hope this has inspired you. Thank you all for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Product list
Through The Lens Wood Series
Garden Notes Grapevine Wreath Oval
Garden Notes Zinnia
Susan’s Garden Club CountryScapes Tools