Friday, April 1, 2016

Little Blue Button Stamps New Release "Bells"

Hi Everyone,
It's time for another new release from Little Blue Button Stamps. When I received the image "Bells" I knew I had to watercolor it. I printed the image on Strathmore Watercolor paper and used distress inks on my acrylic block with a watercolor brush. I love the results. I wanted the bells to pop so I used perfect pearls.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 - A Beautiful life. I used the Stampin Up Embosslits Beautiful Wings Die For the butterflies. The ribbon is from the local Dollar Store. TFL and be sure to head on over to the Little Blue Buttons Stamp Blog to see what the rest of the team did. 


2 comments:

  1. Tina, This is exquisite work. 6 x 6 - what an effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bells are popping- Purple flower- love this idea!

    ReplyDelete