Sunday, December 4, 2016

Club Scrap Shades of Winter and Mojo Monday Challenge 476

Happy Sunday Everyone,
I hope you are having a great weekend! With the holidays just around the corner I wanted to show you a fabulous kit and sketch challenge to help you with your projects.  Club Scrap Shades of Winter Kit is absolutely gorgeous!!! Be sure to get it now in time to make your projects.  Mojo Monday Challenge Blog has wonderful sketches to help out with card making.  It is also great to convert it to pages or templates for a mini album.  


Finished card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded

For my card I used the Shades of Winter Digital Kit. Digital Kits are so versatile. You can use it on the computer with a design software to create layers or print out the designs and use traditionally like a paper kit. I print out the designs on Club Scrap smooth plain white cardstock.  I used the pattern design for my background.  I matted it with silver foil cardstock.  I cut out the square sentiment and matted with foil.  Using a circle diecut I cut the circle sentiment and matted with foil.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Club Scrap Artist Team Challenge on Dec.19 and the Club Scrap Blog Hop on Dec.28.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is very beautiful. I love the colors, design and foil.

    ReplyDelete