Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Club Scrap Succulents Kit

Hi Everyone,

First things first congrats to Lisa H!!!! You have won the Aquarelle Markers. Please email me at samtina1111@gmail.com so you can give me your address.

Today I want to show you how much fun the Succulents Digital Kit is from Club Scrap. If you are like me I can't wait for the paper kit to arrive so the Digital Kit keeps me occupied until it arrives. I am hands on but the digital kit can be used two ways. You can create directly on the computer using a design software or print all the designs out on cardstock paper and create as if it is a paper kit. The great bonus is that this allows you to resize. You can print as is or reduce/enlarge as you want.

Below are 3 cards I made printing out the designs on cardstock and assembling together. I used my scanncut to scan and cut all the sentiments. It is so much fun.










Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to mark your Calendar for the Succulents Blog Hop Linky Party on Feb.22.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited! Thank you so much. I can't wait to try these markers once I receive them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell how much you love this kit! These are all stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours cards are fabulous. Each one is stunning. Beautiful use of the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great set of digital cards, Tina. I love how the lettering is don. That machine of yours makes it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete