Welcome to February's Coloring Challenge for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Today's Challenge is Things With Wings. By now you have seen lots of samples showcasing Krista Schneider's coloring stamps. My card is using the Feathered Friends stamp and matching die set. Below are the steps to recreate this card.
- Cut base of card using plain cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", then fold in half. Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded.
- Cut patterned paper (leaf pattern) 3 3/4" x 5" and adhere to center front.
- Cut patterned paper (butterfly pattern) 4" x 5 1/4", diecut patterned paper with Fitted Circles die at center. Use the negative and adhere to center of card.
- Stamp sentiment from General Sentiments Clear Stamp to top left side.
- Stamp and Color Feathered Friends then diecut with matching die. Use pop ups and adhere to card. See below for placement.
Thank you for stopping by. Now head on over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created.