Wednesday, December 6, 2017

A Night At The Met Digital Kit from Club Scrap With Case This Sketch #249

Hi Everyone,
Today I am showing you a card I made using 2 of my favorite crafting companies. Club Scrap and Elizabeth Craft Designs and combined their product using Sketch #249 from Case This Sketch. Below you will find the steps to replicate this card.



Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

The base of card is using white cardstock from Club Scrap from the Paris Flea Market Kit. Using black cardstock from the same kit I diecut with Stitched Rectangles from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I adhered it to the front of card using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. I trimmed the background from the A Night At The Met digital kit and adhered using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Using black cardstock I diecut Dotted Scallop Squares from Elizabeth Craft Designs and trimmed the bottom piece and adhered towards the bottom of the card. I trimmed a piece of the cut-a-part from the digital kit and adhered to the card leaving 1/4” of the Dotted Scallop Square. The sentiment is from the Sentimental set from Avery Elle.





Thank you for stopping by. Below you will find a link to all the Elizabeth Craft Designs Product used for your easy convenience.

3 comments:

  1. Tina, I love how you added the black scalloped edge under the piano keys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun take on the sketch using piano keys!
    Congrats on being a CTS honorable mention this week!

    ReplyDelete