Today is Focus Day at Elizabeth Craft Designs for A Way With Words by Suzanne Cannon. To see the full release go here. I used the RSVP script Die which makes any kind of invitation elegant and sophisticated. Whether it is for a wedding or children’s party this Die is a must have. My card is using the RSVP as an Inlay. It is a fun technique and creates a flat card. Below are the easy steps to replicate this card.
- Step 1 - Trim White Soft Finish cardstock to 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, score at 4 1/4”, fold in half for a horizontal side fold card (A2)
- Step 2 - Diecut Stitched Rectangles Die using ModaScrap patterned paper Simply Love Adhere to base of card using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 3 - Diecut Dotted Scallop Ovals Die using ModaScrap patterned paper Simply Love.
- Step 4 - Before diecutting the following add Clear Double Sided Adhesive Sheet to the backside of ModaScrap patterned paper and White Soft Finish Cardstock. Diecut RSVP Die to the center of the Dotted Scallop Ovals Diecut. Carefully remove all the pieces. You will be using all of them except the actual RSVP. Diecut RSVP Die using White Soft Finish cardstock. This time you will keep only the RSVP Diecut.
- Step 5 - Adhere the Dotted Scallop Oval Diecut to the center of the card front using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. To create the inlay effect remove the release sheet from from the white RSVP. Adhere to card. Now remove the release sheet from the center pieces of the patterned paper and begin filling in the areas like a puzzle. See below photo.
This card can be for any invitation by simply changing the colors and/or patterned paper. Below is a link to all Elizabeth Craft Designs Product Used. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!