Sunday, June 17, 2018

How To Create A Distress Oxide Background

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a video to share with you on how to create a Distress Oxide Background. A big thank you for those of you who requested I do this. I was touched as there are many videos out there. This is my first voiceover since I started recording videos and I would like to give a big thanks to Kat Scrappiness and the team for helping me out. Below is a link with all the products used in this video.

You can watch the video here or open in YouTube!

 

If you are inspired to try out the Distress Oxide Inks then head on over to Kat Scrappiness. To receive 10% off your order use code: TINA10 at checkout.

Stay tuned as I will be posting videos on how to create Susan's Garden Flowers from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Products Used:

1 comment: