I have been having so much fun with the Condensed Uppercase Alpha Dies from Kat Scrappiness. I have shown you many ways how to use them and just when I thought I used up all possible ways I thought well what about embossing. I am happy to say that it worked. I just love the results. Below are the steps to replicate this card.
- Step 1 - Trim White Cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score at 4 1/4" and fold in half for a vertical side fold card. (A2)
- Step 2 - Stamp Gingham using Pink Cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Trim to 4" x 5 1/4". Adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 3 - Trim Black Cardstock to 4" x 2 3/4". Adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 4 - Emboss Condensed Uppercase Alpha Dies (HUGS) onto White Cardstock in your diecutting machine as you would an embossing folder. Trim to 4 1/4" x 2 5/8". Adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape over the Black Cardstock.
- Step 5 - Stamp Stained Glass Love Sentiment using Versamark on Black Cardstock. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and heat set it with a Heat Tool. (I recommend the Wagner Heat Tool - it heats up super fast). Trim sentiment and adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 6 - Adhere Flowers and Leaves using Collage Medium Glue to the bottom part of card.
I hope you enjoyed yet another way to utilize your Condensed Uppercase Alpha Dies. This card can be used for any occasion by changing the sentiment, word, flowers and/or color.
To receive 10% off your order at Kat Scrappiness use code: TINA10 at checkout.
To receive 5$ off your order at Simon Says Stamp use code: FWR528 at checkout.
Below are links to all products used. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
All Products Used: