Saturday, April 21, 2018

Got Coffee Video

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a super fun video to share showcasing the new Layered Coffee Cup Build It Die & Got Coffee Sentiment Die from Kat Scrappiness. This video shows how to assemble it as well as how you can make it into a flip card/tag. This card also features the Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangle Die and the Double Stitched Rectangle Die. Below are links to all the Products Used.

Before we get started I have 2 Blog Giveaways going on. There will be 2 winners. Both contests end May 4 and the winners will be announced on May 5. For both contests all you have to do is Follow My Blog and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to click on the bell after you subscribe to get notifications. Here are the prizes.

Prize #1


Prize #2


Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded






 

To receive 10% at www.katscrappiness.com Use code TINA10 at checkout.

Thanks for watching and have a wonderful day!

Kat Scrappiness Products Used:

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors on your fabulous background (borders?) and Coffee cup!
    I am following your blog already and just subscribed to your YouTube channel! I even remembered to answer the question of whom the bell tolls for...your awesome videos of course! ��✨��✨��
    The first giveaway Die is AMAZING! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card I think it is the nicest coffee cup I have seen yet. I love the detail on the lid. Your background is great, I love bright colors. I belong to both your blog and youtube now and I am anxious to check out all of your items thank you for the chance of winnning a wonderful gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. The bell tolls for your videos. The background colors are so pretty and that cup is wonderful. I subscribe by email and to your you tube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! I love that distress oxide background you created. How fun that the coffee cup opens. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete