Today's card is featuring the Hello My Crafty Friend die from Kat Scrappiness along with the Double Stitched Rectangles Die, Trix Mix II Sequins and Crystal Nuvo Drops.
Before I start a reminder that I have not 1 but 2 Blog Giveaways going on. There will be 2 winners! Both contests end today at midnight and the winners will be announced on May 5 NSD. For both contests all you have to do is Follow My Blog and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to click on the bell after you subscribe to get notifications. Here are the prizes.
Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded
- Step 1 - Trim White cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score in half for a vertical side fold card.
- Step 2 - Apply Distress Oxide ink onto a kraft mat and spray with water. On Bristol Smooth Finish cardstock using a waterbrush apply water where you want the pattern. Dip the waterbrush into the Distress Oxide ink and apply over the wet areas. Let Dry. Diecut Double Stitched Rectangles using the background you created. Adhere to the front of card using Clear Double Sided adhesive Tape.
- Step 3 - Apply Distress Oxide Ink directly on White cardstock using an ink applicator. Diecut Hello My Crafty Friend to the inked cardstock. Adhere to card using Multi Medium.
- Step 4 - Randomly adhere sequins using Multi Medium.
- Step 5 - Randonly apply Crystal Nuvo Drops.
What crafty friend wouldn't love to receive a colorful rainbow card with sequins and drops. This card can be used for any occasion by changing the colors and/or sentiment. Below is a link for all Kat Scrappiness Products Used. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
To receive 10% off at www.katscrappiness.com use code: TINA10 at checkout!
Kat Scrappiness Products Used: