Thursday, April 26, 2018

How To Create Color Swatch Cards Video

Hi Everyone,
The new Swatches stamps released this month from Kat Scrappiness makes it super easy to create color swatch cards. I've been busy making them for my Distress Oxides. I have a video below showing you how to make them. This is a wonderful project to do on a rainy day or if you are in a creative slump.

Before I start a reminder that I have not 1 but 2 Blog Giveaways going on. There will be 2 winners! Both contests end May 4 and the winners will be announced on May 5. For both contests all you have to do is Follow My Blog and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to click on the bell after you subscribe to get notifications. Here are the prizes.

Prize #1

Prize #2



Below is a full video tutorial showing you how to create color swatch cards. You can watch below or on YouTube.



I hope you enjoyed today's video showcasing color swatch cards. Below for a link of all Kat Scrappiness products used.

To receive 10% off at www.katscrappiness.com use code: TINA10

Have a great day everyone!

Kat Scrappiness Product Used:

6 comments:

  1. Great information! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such great information! There really is a difference when the ink is wet. I'll get these inks some day, saving up for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! I really need to make swatches for my inks. It would be so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea
    and cute also.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this process video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an excellent blog, I have ever seen. I found all the material on this blog utmost unique and well written. And, I have decided to visit it again and again. buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete