Today's Post I have 3 things going on. A new card to share, winners to my Blog Giveaway and a new Blog Giveaway. Phew....let's get started with the winners.
The winners are:
Debbie Hight - You have won the Distress Edge Rectangles Dieset
Sarah Biswabic - You have won the Tulip Garden Die and Distress Oxide Inks
Congratulations!!! Please email me your address at email@example.com or click on my facebook and send me a PM.
Now for the new Blog Giveaway. The contest will run until May 31 and the winner will be announced June 1. All you have to do is Follow My Blog and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to click on the bell after you subscribe to get notifications. People who already follow me will automatically be entered. The prize is Lantern Box Die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded
- Step 1 - Trim White Soft Finish Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score in half for a vertical side fold card (A2)
- Step 2 - Diecut Dotted Scallop Rectangles using Brick Red Soft Finish Cardstock, adhere to front of card using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 3 - Emboss Folder of your choice then diecut Stitched Rectangles, adhere to front of card using 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 4 - Stamp Bugs & Butterflies image (ladybug) using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Color using medium of your choice. I used Winsor & Newton Promarkers. Diecut Bugs & Butterflies (ladybug). Adhere to card using foam tape.
- Step 5 - Diecut Smile sentiment 3 times using Brick Red Soft Finish Cardstock. Stamp Versamark Ink to top layer, sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it with a Heat Tool. Repeat this step 2 more times. Adhere all pieces using Kids Choice Glue with the heat embossed layer on top. Adhere to card using Kids Choice Glue.
This card can be used for any occasion by changing the image, color or sentiment. Below is a link for all Elizabeth Craft Designs Products Used for this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!